Pets-at-Home Pet Sitting
In-your-home pet sitting is a convenient alternative to boarding your family pets and leaving your home unattended. I provide pet, home and plant care while you are at work, on a vacation or business trip, and even for emergency situations on short notice.
Hiring a professional pet sitter is for those pet lovers who truly go the extra mile for their family pets!
Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services
We care for pets in these areas:
- Keller – zip code 76248 (East of Denton Hwy, South of Keller Parkway)
- North Richland Hills – zip code 76182 (North of Starnes Road)
- Watauga – zip code 76148 (East of Denton Hwy, North of Starnes Road)
See our service areas for more information on the areas we serve.
We Know Your Pets Are Family
Pets capture our hearts, share our homes and are an important part of our family. In many cases (myself included) pets are given the same status as children. As a pet owner, I know the special relationship people share with their pets. That’s why choosing the right care for them is important.
While you’re away I can keep your pet happy and comfortable in their own home with professional, personalized care. It’s my job to provide your faithful companion with the care they deserve and give you peace of mind. I take that job very seriously.
Custom Care for your Pets
My pet sitting and mid-day services are customized to match your needs. My service is provided with sincere concern for your pet’s well being, so you can feel confident your faithful companion is receiving proper attention and care. Your pet will be treated as if they were my own. I also provide security for your home while sitting for your pet. I will bring in the mail, newspaper, alternate lights, open/close blinds or curtains, and water houseplants.
Qualifications & Credentials
- In business since 2001
- Insured and bonded
- Certified in Pet First Aid and CPR with American Red Cross
- Member of Pet Sitters International
Insurance & Bonding
- Pet Sitter General Liability Policy through Business Insurers of the Carolinas
- Bond through Traveler’s Casualty & Surety Company of America